NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Tebow Time!

Spitz

Denver Broncos pulled it off! I was a doubter, now I'm a believer!

Well done Broncos. I am betting this will be their last win of the season.:D

Went to the game, it was incredible! Say what you want about Tebow but he had everyone so pumped up it was unbelievable. Best Bronco game I have ever been to. Go Broncos!!!

Went to the game, it was incredible! Say what you want about Tebow but he had everyone so pumped up it was unbelievable. Best Bronco game I have ever been to. Go Broncos!!!

Envious. I can just imagine how the place was rocking.

Great to see the Broncos coming back from the McDaniel Scuttle. Yep it was Patriot conspiracy to destroy the Broncos.

Go Broncos

I T-Vo'ed Tebow. Sat down and here comes the wife, I caught her just as she was gonna tell me about the game! Then Daddy called and kept asking "You wanna know who won?" Good Game! John

Looked to me as though the Squealers were playing on their own field for most the game. Spots moved a yard ahead for first downs. Holding by the Squealers O line every play, with no flags. Muffed, backward passes that were whistled down. The O line for the Squealers never would even get set before the snap. I'm not a Denver Donkey fan, but was really glad to see them beat the Squealers. Now If they could somehow beat Brady.

I am Christian, but JMHO that Tebow could keep some of his stuff to himself and not have to pray every time something, good/bad happens. Just think his kind of stuff could be taken care of on his private time.

I know what you're saying idnative, and the prayer might be silly- but I'm more impressed with his citizenship, character, and contributions to the community. After the game, he spent time with a little girl in the Tim Tebow foundation. And he is a great role model. He could be like Floyd Mayweather Jr., giving "all praise to God", and beat his ex... It's better to see a positive member of society praying than watching a thug do the same thing.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adscarpernter
Back