TC Venture??

Okesa270

Looking for opinions on the TC venture rifle. I own savage 110's and rem700s but Cabelas has the TC on sale and with a rebate putting right around the $300 mark. Thoughts or experience on their accuracy, function, ect.

The only complaint I've ever read/heard on them is that they are a touch heavy. Never a bad word on accuracy or reliability. If they made them in LH my two boys might each have one at that price.

I don't hear much abut T/C out here in MT for whatever reason but for $300 I would give it a try. It looks like the full sized rifles are 7lbs which isn't any different in weight to a Win 70 but 1/3 the cost

My thought was for $300 why not give them a try. I do like the way they handle and fit me personally. I just don't know anyone who owns one to verify. Thanks for the input.

Never heard a bad thing. My go to rifle is a T/C Icon which is basically the same thing except a little more refined. They are heavy guns, but they are accurate right out of the box.

Love my 22-250 in snow camo. Fun gun to shoot and great quality for the $. Shoots like a dream!

Price is excellent. Hard to go wrong with that. I have been using the TC Dimension with the .308 and .22-250 barrels. It's been amazing. Very accurate, not to heavy. I've been very satisfied with it and it doesn't differ tremendously from the Venture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back