TC Venture??

Okesa270

Looking for opinions on the TC venture rifle. I own savage 110's and rem700s but Cabelas has the TC on sale and with a rebate putting right around the $300 mark. Thoughts or experience on their accuracy, function, ect.

The only complaint I've ever read/heard on them is that they are a touch heavy. Never a bad word on accuracy or reliability. If they made them in LH my two boys might each have one at that price.

I don't hear much abut T/C out here in MT for whatever reason but for $300 I would give it a try. It looks like the full sized rifles are 7lbs which isn't any different in weight to a Win 70 but 1/3 the cost

My thought was for $300 why not give them a try. I do like the way they handle and fit me personally. I just don't know anyone who owns one to verify. Thanks for the input.

Never heard a bad thing. My go to rifle is a T/C Icon which is basically the same thing except a little more refined. They are heavy guns, but they are accurate right out of the box.

Love my 22-250 in snow camo. Fun gun to shoot and great quality for the $. Shoots like a dream!

Price is excellent. Hard to go wrong with that. I have been using the TC Dimension with the .308 and .22-250 barrels. It's been amazing. Very accurate, not to heavy. I've been very satisfied with it and it doesn't differ tremendously from the Venture.

Back