Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

TC Hawken Kit NIB

KU_Geo

Have an old stock Thompson center Hawken kit, 50cal. Never assembled with I believe all the parts. This is one of the originals with steel still in the white. Anyone who ever wanted to build their own hawken, here’s your chance with a vintage high quality kit. $325 TYD

406life...it's all yours. When I calculate all of the gas money I need for my hunts this fall I can't justify getting this...no matter how much I want it...ugh...being an adult sucks

I've wanted to do this kind of project for a few years. Like you my hunting budget is tapped...gotta clear it with the wife.

Built one from the exact same kit 30 years ago. Turned out to be one heck of a rifle. Wish I’d never sold it. May have to think about doing it again.

Interested

Have an old stock Thompson center Hawken kit, 50cal. Never assembled with I believe all the parts. This is one of the originals with steel still in the white. Anyone who ever wanted to build their own hawken, here’s your chance with a vintage high quality kit. $325 TYD

Do you still have the kit?

Seeing that kit brings back memories. My dad bought me one back in the mid 80’s when I was 15. We built it together. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back