Tan and Black CA Ridgelines

WesternRookie

Anybody know the deal with these Tan and Black stocked Ridgelines that go for $300-$400 less than the Stainless and Bronze versions? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/922424224

They cannot be found on CA's website. Website has different barrel lenghts, and also only gives a black or green stock option.

They have shorter barrels than standard Ridgeline and also come with a pic rail.

I wonder is the stock cheaper/heavier, or is it because there is no stainless or bronze cerakote? Im looking for everything but the stock, so have my eye on these vs. the $2000-$2,100 versions, but just want to make sure I am not missing something....

They could have been an exclusive for a box store somewhere maybe? Cabelas and sportsmans warehouse always have a couple "exclusive" rifles built to their specs. Most of the time its just color option. If your looking for a Ridgeline I would wait for a sale, blackfriday/cyber monday a couple places had them for 20% off.

These are Lipseys Exclusive’s. Lipseys is a firearm wholesaler. Tan stocks are not the best sellers.

Could be a discount for the chitty pictures...but that's not a bad color combo IMO. Stock and weight seems right, ceracoated stnlss metal...call em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back