Caribou Gear

Talk me out of zamberlans

Looking to buy some new boots and I'm leaning heavily towards Zamberlan. I'd love to try several different brands but nobody stocks much of a selection locally to do so that I'm aware of. Who all has them and how do you like them?
Never had any, but a friend did. They were "okay" for comfort, but a little less than that for durability. Not sure what model other than light and uninsulated. He switched to Crispi and is much happier.

I like Meindl, in part because I like the big toe boxes on some of their boots.

The one guy I know who wears them loves them but can't help more then that as I've never used them. The first time I put on a pair of Crispi's it was like the scene from Cinderella when the prince slips on the glass slipper. Don't see myself switching boots anytime soon. Was also fortunate to be able to try some on at a Scheels in Colorado first. It's a struggle to find stores that carry such boots especially in the flat lands.

The one guy I know who wears them loves them but can't help more then that as I've never used them. The first time I put on a pair of Crispi's it was like the scene from Cinderella when the prince slips on the glass slipper. Don't see myself switching boots anytime soon. Was also fortunate to be able to try some on at a Scheels in Colorado first. It's a struggle to find stores that carry such boots especially in the flat lands.
You sound like my buddy.

For me I was able to try on Kenetrek, then zamberlans.
Zamberlans worked for me one size up. Love them.

I have three pairs of Zambs and I have yet to have any issue with any one of them. They are the most consistent boot barns for me. Crispi been hit or miss, same with Solomon and Hanwags….some I like and. Some I don’t . I haven’t had a pair of Zambia yet that didn’t fit and perform excellent

I'll look into these insoles I have extremely high arches and have had planter facetious pretty bad in the past. I also wear red wings everyday.
I have extremely high arches to. Altho my feet aren't to picky. Anyways what I'm getting at is I bought a pair of like new Lowas on here actually a poke and a hope purchase and those things were life changing to my feet. Maybe check them out considering your arch.

I have extremely high arches to. Altho my feet aren't to picky. Anyways what I'm getting at is I bought a pair of like new Lowas on here actually a poke and a hope purchase and those things were life changing to my feet. Maybe check them out considering your arch.
Will do

Back