Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tak-a-leeki.

Real Cool, I have always wanted to go on a whale tour boat. As for the Bird of The Day: I am going to guess.....Peacock! Have Fun, John P.S. Don't catch that Hawaian Disease, Lackanookie!:D

Looks like a great bribe...errr, vacation you and Vick are having there Oscar!
Thanks for sharing with those left behind ;) :D

Moosie said plethora :p :p :eek:

58.jpg
We saw a lot of parrot fish snorkeling.

If anything i would expect you and warren to be wearing the same shirt, and why are the parrot fish snorkeling instead of swimming like normal fish?

I wonder if he'll use that during deer season?

...."as I snuck over the ridge, a plethora of big game awaited me..."

or maybe "having taken a respectable mule deer buck, I reached into one of my countless packs only to unveil a plethora of HuntTalk hats..."

;)

OR..... I have a Plethora of smart A$$'s on my site :)

More pictures tonight. Tomorrow I head back to the cold :(

I cant see the pics!! DAMNIT.. I will check in again and see if they show up.

Have fun d00d.

I'm back. We had a Long Delay and ended up getting re-routed to Oregon ... ?!?!!? Anyway, I'll fix the pictures that don't work and upload the rest Sunday morning. T'was a kick 'A time. Till then I'm bizzzzzy catching up.

Hey those are cool pics oscar.

The trip we were suppose to go on a few weeks ago we had to cancle do to work, it was a good thing as the people we were going with had to come home after 3 days of a 9 day trip cause he thought he was going to die and didnt want to die in hawaii. he got off the plane and went into the doc with blood pressure over 210.
April and I are going to plan a trip later this year.

Delw

Where's the dang hula girl!!!

Looks like a good time was had by all. I can't believe you didn't fit in at least on day of hunting... Your reputation might be a bit tarnished now. ;)

PS- You're moobs are as big as mine!!! :D

Looks like you had a great Time....I`m happy for your wife Vickie... it seems she deserved a much needed vacation... Thanks for all those cool pics.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back