Tajikistan Ibex

I have lots of questions because I'm seriously considering this. No rush right now so I'll PM you after you've had a chance to recuperate.

Good that you were able to bring the skull back with you. I just got royally skinned by the shipping company in Africa for eight skulls in a box. Getting those sent here was more than my round trip flight there. A LOT more. Are they sending them first class?

There aren’t many non North American hunts I’d be interested in going on, but this is definitely one of them. You did a great job with the write-up—incredible country, adventure, and animal. Glad you’re back safely, and congratulations!

I have lots of questions because I'm seriously considering this. No rush right now so I'll PM you after you've had a chance to recuperate.

Good that you were able to bring the skull back with you. I just got royally skinned by the shipping company in Africa for eight skulls in a box. Getting those sent here was more than my round trip flight there. A LOT more. Are they sending them first class?
I’ll answer any questions the best I can.

Back