Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Tailgate or Sports Event Favorite Wild Game Recipes

probably go with marinated elk or deer backstrap, butter fly and stuff with cream cheese and jalapenos, wrap in bacon and grill to med rare; cut into bite size. some venison chilli and maybe some burger and cheese dip.

Deep fried crappie, frog legs, dove, & hush puppies....with a designated cream/dove cracklin gravy producer.
Never had any of those dishes. And if Texas wasn't so far from Montana, I'd be knocking on your front door right now. I do however, have some shanks cooking. mtmuley

Never had any of those dishes. And if Texas wasn't so far from Montana, I'd be knocking on your front door right now. I do however, have some shanks cooking. mtmuley
Keeping an eye out for your shank review.

Getting things ready..... bacon wrapped thighs stuffed with Jalapeno and cream cheese. View attachment 125952

Antelope and Elk meatballs. I added bacon to them instead of pork sausage (forgot I was out). I also switched it up and did half with blue cheese crumbles in them.
View attachment 125953

Were not real models of healthy cooking here at the Jonas residence on game days........
Saw a recipe today for buffalo meat loaf. Your post makes me think I should try meatballs with blue cheese inside and buffalo sauce.
Apparently I have a thing for buffalo sauce. 😂

Sounds like you need a foodie type road trip!

I set out the tenderloins. Once room temp, I put then in the water bath @120°F for 60 minutes. Then seared them on a cast iron skillet.
20200119_175932.jpg
Once seared, we thinly sliced them and added to the finger food platter.
20200119_180706.jpg
It didn't last long...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back