MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Swarovski pricing

Dunning Kruger

think i know the answer, but thought id ask. Does swarovski ever offer deals, go on sales, or have military / leo discounts, anything of the sort, or is it just a flat out if ya want it, pay retail kind of deal?

I have talked to them about this when making purchasing decisions, because some sort of a pro deal exists with Zeiss, Vortex, and Leupold. Swaro told me they do not offer any, and work exclusively through their dealers, who can offer discounts of their own (independent of Swaro).

Your best bet would be to look for Swaro sales through BH Photo & Video. They (BH) will often offer various promotions/discounts if you bundle multiple items, or make an expensive purchase.

The only time I have seen swaros discounted is demo pairs. If you want a discount you have to work with a dealer. Buying used can save you some money.

The only time I have seen swaros discounted is demo pairs. If you want a discount you have to work with a dealer. Buying used can save you some money.

I think used is the best way to go with Swaro and Leica. I would look on eBay and craigslist or I guess Facebook marketplace now. I got my swaro spotter brand new from eBay for about $200 less than in store price. It was from a guy that had won it in a drawing.

When I bought mine I found on Mountain Archery that they had a 20% site wide all internet orders for the 4th of July holiday including Swaro. Not sure I have seen them 20% off anyother time.

Looks like the scope i want is discontinued, so doubt ill find a deal, better just grab one while i can. Wouldnt trust ebay with a purchase over 2k, know i wont find what i want on craigslist locally, and dont do facebook. Guess ill just open the wallet.

Friends and family discount at Cabelas is what I used. I can't remember the percentage, but it was significant on the purchase price.

Rich

Looks like the scope i want is discontinued, so doubt ill find a deal, better just grab one while i can. Wouldnt trust ebay with a purchase over 2k, know i wont find what i want on craigslist locally, and dont do facebook. Guess ill just open the wallet.
Rokslide and Monstermuleys classifieds have decent deals on used from time to time. mtmuley

I did look on rokslide and saw where a couple of the ones i want have sold already. Im banned from that forum anyway. Ill check monstermuleys, good call.

Swarovski used to offer a government employee discount for a pretty significant savings...I barely squeaked in buying my spotter before they ended it. Bought my binoculars a couple year earlier using the same program. I got, IIRC, about a 15%ish discount over anywhere I else I could buy them.

When you're shelling out over 3.5K for glass, that's a decent savings.

Swarovski used to offer a government employee discount for a pretty significant savings...I barely squeaked in buying my spotter before they ended it. Bought my binoculars a couple year earlier using the same program. I got, IIRC, about a 15%ish discount over anywhere I else I could buy them.

When you're shelling out over 3.5K for glass, that's a decent savings.
Outdoorsmans in Phoenix will still do a Military/LE discount on Swarovski, at least they did when I talked to them a few months ago before I found the spotter I wanted used at a great price. Not sure on other government agencies. Zeiss is on Expert Voice and Leica and Kowa offer a discount as well.

Similar experience. I got my binoculars at either 15 or 20% off. I was just shopping big spotters, but now that you mention that program is no longer....I will quit salivating. :D

Similar experience. I got my binoculars at either 15 or 20% off. I was just shopping big spotters, but now that you mention that program is no longer....I will quit salivating. :D
I briefly looked through an ATX 95 this spring. I put it away quietly and tried to ignore the funny tight pants feeling....

Well i guess im no longer on the market. I didnt think the zeiss 1-8 scopes were available with a reticle i liked, then i stumbled on a screaming deal for a factory blem zeiss 1-8×30 with the number 60 reticle that i wasnt aware they were available in, so i ordered that sucker pronto.

My local sportsman’s warehouse is having a balloon pop sale tomorrow morning. Could get anything from 5% off to 100%. I’ve already been in there and took a look at the NL pure 12x42’s They let me walk outside and look at a neighboring mountain right at sunset. Nice would be a big understatement! If I buy them, more then likely I’ll just get a 5-10% discount; but they could be free! Still haven’t made up my mind...

think i know the answer, but thought id ask. Does swarovski ever offer deals, go on sales, or have military / leo discounts, anything of the sort, or is it just a flat out if ya want it, pay retail kind of deal?
I bought my SLC's from S&S Archery. They'll give you 10% off if you're a Rokslide member.

If you have a guide license you can sign up through Guidefitter and there is a discount. I think Guidefitter also accepts military, Law Enforcement etc.

If you have a guide license you can sign up through Guidefitter and there is a discount. I think Guidefitter also accepts military, Law Enforcement etc.
There isn’t any Swarovski discount on guidefitter...

Euro Optic has been paying sales tax on some optics, which can be a good chunk depending. Their retail on Swaro is lower than anything I’ve found locally. I’ve also caught good demos there and CameralandNY.

On my current spotter I called Doug at CameralandNY and asked if they had any demos or open box samples of what I wanted. In the end he gave me an almost demo price for brand new stuff.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back