Caribou Gear Tarp

Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 Rangefinder

Okay so maybe the brand name is scaring people off from making an offer. No one has PM'ed me so far even though 72 people have looked at it.
Although I have an idea of what I want to get out of it, make an offer, you might be surprised. Let's start the bidding at half price-$500. Feel free to post on here with offers or PM me, your preference.

it may be just me, but this deal sounds too good too be true.... how old is it? and maybe an actual picture of the one you are selling would help,
Matt

It's not just you. And yes your suggestions would help the seller. Especially coming form someone with limited posts on the site and no previous sales that I am aware of.

Didn't realize my number of posts contributed to the desirability of what I wanted to sell. I've never sold anything online; none of my buddies were interested so I figured I'd start here before starting an Ebay account to sell. I figured this is a site where people would appreciate and value higher end optics.
I would like to get $800 or better ideally (still 20% less than anywhere else I have seen online). Not sure what folks are willing to pay.
Here's some pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 198
  • sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 208
Sold. Thanks to the guys that sent me PM's. Fellow my friend knows that does long range shooting bought it.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back