PEAX Equipment

Swag.. cause its getting weird around here

QUOTE="Mtnhuntr, post: 2935792, member: 35249"]
I can't get that image out of my mind, especially since the initial descriptions said it was a wig and I assumed that was innocent enough. 😖

Also, @Europe and @noharleyyet, that is a good one but my favorites are "a soalin" and I sing "puff" to my boys every night.
[/QUOTE]
I guess that's better than Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.Ha!,Ha!
Also Mom would sing old favorites like Ring Around The Rosie...〽💥

a little humor at my expense for Mr. Martin, April, and Ken

When I first looked up that song and saw them, I thought it was Carrie Underwood and was trying to figure our who the other two were. On future review and investigation :mad: whoops

However Ken and April, it was a good diversion.

But then I checked out the leaving Alaska thread and decided April is right, I need a drink, but something a tad stronger than Wine :)

Oh don’t worry Panda. I don’t know what they are talking about either. I doubt they know for that matter.😀

I use to work for Joey Pantoliano, he's not a good actor, he's always that big of a douchebag as he's typecast in real life.
Phew, for a second I was feeling guilty about throwing him under the bus on the merkin thread...

Also seriously what are the chances...

Business opportunity... Hide merkins. They come in a variety of shades, mule deer, white tail, moose, cow elk, bull elk, and don’t forget the mountain goat when all else fails. Just sayin...
Trebek, you’re sitting on a gold mine...

Couldn't pass up the chance to add an applicable picture to this amazing thread. Originally, this was my addition to the 'Kill it and Grill it' thread on ARFCOM a few years back. Freshly killed (less than 2 hours earlier) sage grouse tacos made out in the field by my wife, accompanied by the fantastic Firestone Walker beer Velvet Merkin, and the other accouterments expected of a kill and grill. And yes, I did harvest the grouse with a SBS 870 topped with a Trijicon RMR (I cheated though since the 870 is threaded for chokes). The knife is a Busse Axe Hammer and the Colt is a Delta Elite in 10mm, with reload, naturally.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.JPG
    IMG_2346.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
How many people googled merkin? How many of us deleted said google history?? How long till the little ad feed to the side is filled with merkin ads??? 🤢
Haha! Reminds me when someone a few years back complained about the constant Asian dating sites advertised on his computer when he viewed the Hunt Talk website... 😂🤣🙄

On note of "Merkin", I hope I don't have nightmares.

Back