Swag.. cause its getting weird around here

realtree-deer-hunting-5-hunters.jpg

Dont confuse me with the facts my mind is made up

after 12 pages about the Creedmore, I will keep the Swede and if I live long enough I might understand climate control, but for now I will just have another glass of wine please.

Harley ---Peter Pail and Mary Blowing in the Wind. Hopefully your parents played this song once, otherwise you are probably saying, Who ? (-;

I see where this is going... HTAP (Hunt Talk Attendance Program).

SWAG = 50% reduced merchandise for 100% public land / hunting thread only participation... :)
Guess I'm paying full value.

edit: had to look up "Merkin"... then mentally spit a few times to get the thought out of my mind... 😒 @Ben Lamb

Last edited:
Dont confuse me with the facts my mind is made up

after 12 pages about the Creedmore, I will keep the Swede and if I live long enough I might understand climate control, but for now I will just have another glass of wine please.

Harley ---Peter Pail and Mary Blowing in the Wind. Hopefully your parents played this song once, otherwise you are probably saying, Who ? (-;

Good detour from this hot mess of a thread Ms. Europe

I had to look up peter, paul and mary:) I thought that they were hunters, gathers or explorers. ( blowing in the wind )

finding out what a merkin is was more than I needed to know, but I am a bit curious how some knew so much about them---wait---or second thought, I dont want to know.

However I did laugh at Ben Lamb's posto_O

Thank you Noharleyyet---and--good point !

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back