PEAX Equipment

SW MT archery elk & deer

Great white buffalo

Not to sure on dates yet. Looking to see if any one would want scout and shoot bows frequently prior and during archery season. Have to be able to hike over 5 miles in a day. Possibly rifle season as well.

Thanks

Not to sure on dates yet. Looking to see if any one would want scout and shoot bows frequently prior and during archery season. Have to be able to hike over 5 miles in a day. Possibly rifle season as well.

Thanks

I left out a lot of things on my first post. I do own all of my own hunting equipment bow and rifle, need to acquire a few things for camping.(5'9 150lbs) I run frequently and I am a backcountry skier, so distance really is not an issue... I spend most of my free time in the woods either skiing, hiking, or dirt biking. The biggest thing that I lack is experience. That being said I am in my early twenties looking for some one to bow hunt in the backcountry with. Being close to Bozeman is a plus. PM me if interested

thanks!

I'll meet you for coffee if you want as I am in Bozeman. I'm busy is the only draw, weekend trips will be all I can do this fall. I have one year under my belt in MT.
Ben

Interested Hunting Partner

I will be in Big Sky from November 1-8, 14 on a vacation break with my family. I have secured a Big Game Combo General tag. This is my first time in Montana and first elk hunt so another hunter would be a great plus. I am looking forward to visiting this great state and being in the woods.

I am a cyclist and will be ready to hike long distances come November.

If anyone is interested in hunting together, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back