SW Idaho hunting partner?

IDsageStalker

So, my go-to guy for the last few years just moved out of state and I seem to only be finding guys who want to me to do all the scouting and chain animals to trees for them. I'm in the market for a partner who can burn some boot leather and get permission to be out overnight during hunting season. I'm no professional but I've killed multiple white tails, mule deer, bear, and an elk during my 5 years in Idaho. I'm in mountain home and planning to elk hunt the smoky-Bennett zone this year. Units 43,48. I like to hike in and camp. I've got plenty of gear and an awesome wife that appreciates meat in the freezer, anyone local feel free to hit me up. Don't let the eastern PA # scare you. 570-241-2616

IDsagestalkser,
I've been stationed in Mtn. Home since 2008, I live and breathe hunting,fishing,camping etc. I have been very successful in my time down here. I do Archery and Rifle hunts. I too have ran into the same issues you have with looking for a legit hunting partner, everyone does it a different way.. some like to hike in, most like to sit in their trucks and "Road hunt". I' prefer tagging out and helping my friends go out and get their harvest, how-ever, as you said... I'm tired of doing all the scouting and work to get them on an animal. I'm deployed right now and will be back in Early September, if interested shoot me a E-mail/private message and maybe we can get together and blaze some trails up in the hills. I know 43/48/39 pretty well.. alone with some areas up around Salmon.
-Kris

IDsagestalkser,
I've been stationed in Mtn. Home since 2008, I live and breathe hunting,fishing,camping etc. I have been very successful in my time down here. I do Archery and Rifle hunts. I too have ran into the same issues you have with looking for a legit hunting partner, everyone does it a different way.. some like to hike in, most like to sit in their trucks and "Road hunt". I' prefer tagging out and helping my friends go out and get their harvest, how-ever, as you said... I'm tired of doing all the scouting and work to get them on an animal. I'm deployed right now and will be back in Early September, if interested shoot me a E-mail/private message and maybe we can get together and blaze some trails up in the hills. I know 43/48/39 pretty well.. alone with some areas up around Salmon.
-Kris

HuntTalk for the win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back