Superbowl !!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Ok, Anyone that knows me knows I could give a Rats A$$ about watching sports. Guys sitting around watching TV yelling at it are usually guys that could never make it in the Sport themselves living off a dream with some Overpaid Ball thrower.

That being said, I like friends and Comercials. I can't wait to watch the comercials today on the New 65"er !!!!!! I don't know who's playing today, But I do know BudLight has 10 spots (New Comercials) hitting the TV today. I bet they will be AWESOME !!!!! YEEEEha !

I'm with you Moosie...I only watch for the commercials, and maybe the halftime show. I have to say with Seattle being in it this year I've got slightly more interest in watching the actual game. Plus, I've got my name on a couple of football boards from work, one with a payout of $125 per quarter and the other $250. The $250/quarter board I don't think I've got much chance of winning on that one...my numbers are 5 & 5. |oo I guess a score of 35 and 35 would be possible, but not likely, especially since it would probably have to be the 3rd quarter score in order to be that high. I've got 0 and 2 on the other board, don't think that's so good either. :(

Throw it to Me... I'll be WIDE OPEN !!!!!

Was one of the Funniest commercials I saw !!!! HAHA !!

I had 15 guests over and i can say i watched about 5 minutes of the game because if they scored on the final play I would have won the pool. Other than that it was all talk about hunting, fishing, and motorsports.

They were all prettyy lame compared to the last few years , but I dont watch tv either.
The magic fridge was the best.

Delw

It was a good game and fun was had by all, everyone but one guy hunts and that was the main topic. We had 12 couples and about 23 0r 25 Teenagers that came. If you invite one teenager, that teenager will invite another, then that teenager invites another ect, ect. It was wild! My favorite was the Caveman Comercial. John

I think the best one was the streeking sheep hump :D

The Stones sucked big time (I never have like thier so-called music) waste of half time money :cool:

I think the Back Judge got screwed out of the Super Bowl M.V.P. :MAD ( The Steelers need to up his pay :BLEEP: )

The Refs. should get a Super bowl ring for this game :MAD The out come was set in the first quarter :BLEEP:

Hunterman(Tony)

Refs screwed up the game bigtime... but the commercials were pretty good.. I watch the game....I love football! like playing it...and watching it too......Man you guys at least have to love the "hot" cheerleaders.

Have to say, I have a soft spot for the MacGyver/Mastercard spot. That one had serious nostalgia points. I probably laughed hardest at the streaker sheep one though.

Anybody else think the Burger King one was just creepy? Hubby and I looked at each other after that one and the word creepy was the first word out of our mouths. BK commercials have just gotten weird.

That was "strange" girls dressed as pickles,lettuce,tomato`s... they BK make a good burger [for fastfood] sell the burger,,,, that King guy sucks too! is he a peeping tom?

I love sports and love football. Good game but hated the outcome. The funniest commercial I thought was the sprint one. The one with anti-theft deterant.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back