Super Super Lucky!!! Bison!

Boy with freezers being hard to come by where are you putting all this meat? I'll hang on to some of the bison for you🤣

Congrats!

Congratulations to your wife! Man what a cool animal. You just have to European the skull and tan the hide!! Some awesome meals ahead too. What caliber did your wife use??

Congrats to you and your wife Were you able to drive close to it once it was down or did you guys have to pack it out ?

My wife and I got super lucky today on her 2nd day of Bison hunting. We found a bison on public land, with no one else around..hunters or granolas. It was a beautiful -15 degrees out but that seemed to work to our advantage by keeping everyone home. Warden told us that this was the 1st one taken by a non tribal hunter in 3yrs in this unit so we are very very thankful for our luck.

What a super cool animal. Just a huge wooly mammoth kind of critter. I wish I could have convinced a few friends to come along, processing one of these critters by yourself is not fun, took several hrs but got it done
Congrats! So this was the West Yellowstone district? 3 years since a non tribal harvest?

Nice work. That’s one of my wife’s dream hunts. What did your wife shoot it with?

Congrats! That is a dream hunt for me. The most iconic big game animal in the U.S.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back