PEAX Equipment

Super Bowl

Forget the superbowl BHR, you have been called out on many wolf threads, reply or run,,my guess is run

...a little statistical trivia Paul, The team that gave up the fewest points during the seasons have won the Super Bowl 71.7% of the matchings...Chicago gave up 105 less points during the '06 season.

Average Rex + great defense...good chance.

Methinks da bears are gonna have trouble with the hurry-up (giddy-up for you Ken :D ) offense of the Colts....it sure gassed the Pats by the 4th quarter! I'm going Colts by 17 in a Superbore!

Although Pauls' good Rex/bad Rex can also be staid upon the Colt's defense and which of "them" is going to show up or stay on the south beach!

Yeah, I think the game will be 24-27 in the Colts Favor! We are Cooking Gumbo with 40 of our closest Friends at the House......we were wishing the Saints were going to be in it!!! But, They did real good for themselves! John

This years Super Bowl is a wash, i say we forget about it and look forward to next year...

Rex Grossman=POS....how the hell does a QB with a rateing of 1 in 3 games make it to the super bowl?!?!?!?!?!?!?! he is the most undeserving QB in the leage to be playing in the Super Bowl!!!! hell even John Kitna tried harder the fag ass Grossman, who openly admitted that he didn't even try in thier last game of the season....what a DOUCH BAG, there are guys working thier asses off just to pull out 4 wins in a season, and this no talent ass clown that is cocky for no reason gets to play in the Super Bowl?!?!?!?!?!

and Peyton Manning??? lets face it, it is just F U N watching this guy choke, with all the weapons this guy has he SHOULD be winning the Super Bowl every year.....they say he can't win the big game, and so far he hasn't...sure he finally got through the Pats, but that wasn't the big game...in Tennesee, he couldn't beat Florida, and in the NFL he FINALLY got past the Pats, but now he HAS to win the Super Bowl if he doen't want to go down as a bigger flop in the playoffs then Dan Marino, sure Manning OWNES the regular season, but he's just a stat whore

If Manning wins...cool....he's finally got one, but it would be fun to watch him choke yet again.....expected, but not suprised if he wins.....and he can finally be among the Elites, but untill then he's just another Dan Marino (stat whore).....or worse, a John Faggot Elway who couldn't win untill Joe Montana retired

Rex Grossman.....come on, who wants to see a punk like that holding up the Lombardi Trophy, when we all know he doesn't deserve it?....no class, crappy attitude, immature, that honor should be set aside for respectable players, and sure i will throw Manning in that catigory.....

all in all, i would rather Peyton win it, but im not rooting for anybody....i just wanna see Manning choke, and Rex go hom embarrassed...but i can't have both....what a cruel world

Colts 10
Bears 6

Who do you think should be in the super bowl???
I will put $20 that the colts score more then 10 points...
PS it is a team game not a one man team LOL

Who do you think should be in the super bowl??? SAN DIEGO VS. DALLAS...and no, neither of these are my teams, the only thing keeping these two teams from not making it were the efforts of a few choice idiots, and one costly mistate....SD should have, and would have, beat the Pats had it not been for the worst timed head butt i've ever seen, that cost the Chargers 15 yards, and the game.......99 times out of 100 Tony Romo puts that ball on the ground for the kicker, take away those two and there are the teams that are in Miami
I will put $20 that the colts score more then 10 points...New Orleans is the most potant offence in the league, and they only put up 14 against the bears....next....PS it is a team game not a one man team LOL....every sport is a team sport, but what are the only two things that anyone is talking about for this game....hmmm....2 INDIVIDUAL players....that is how this game has been mapped out, so tell me its a team sport all you want, but all anyone cares about is Manning and Grossman

Bears defense will sack manning at least 4 times and I see a few interceptions in his future, he's been good like that this year. Bears running game will show where the Colts biggest weakness has been all year. Bears 28 Colts 17

rooting for Colts. I want to see Manning get one. Plus, I really don't like the Bears, especially with Rex at the helm.

The Colts came here to B-more and hung with the Ravens "D" and running game, I think they have a pretty go shot at keeping the Bears at bay.

I really don't care one way or another. I kind of like to watch people loose/crack under pressure too. :D

Back