Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunglasses - Leupold vs Oakley

FWIW, Leupold charges $80 to replace their glasses when they get scratched up. I thought that was a good deal seeing the scratches were 100% my fault.

Costa has replaced my Tuna Alley glasses twice now for free, after I broke them both times. The first time they upgraded me to glass lenses with no additional cost as well. Pretty good deal in my mind.

I’ve tried several and Costa glass lenses are hands down my favorite.

I wear cheapos at work and have 2 nice pairs of Costas that live in my truck- one for everyday use and one pair for fishing…. Which reminds me how long it’s been since I have gone fishing

Costas all the way…why? Their customer service is awesome. I scratched a lens ( totally my fault) and reached out to them about getting the lens replaced. Even though their warranty is for the frames, they sent me a brand new pair for free..I didn’t even pay for shipping.

They will get my business forever with that kind of service

I've been wearing FortKnight Optics - Shooting specific and partnered with ZEISS to make their lenses.

Not cheap, but unreal quality and a great looking pair of glasses which always helps.

fortknightoptics.com but I think they are on amazon as well.

Costa glass lens Sun glasses are my go to. Earlier this week while on a fishing trip to the keys I dropped mine on a hard tile floor and the one lens cracked, so I will see how good their customer service is these days. If i remember correctly about five years ago I set a pair on a tractor tire while fueling up and left them there as I drove off and I returned the crushed [air to customer service to pay a big discount on the replacement pair. I was really happy how they helped me out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back