Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sundays dog w/ friends

SONG DOG

met up with some friends not too far from me and went call'n this morning. They have never, what you would say, strickly went just for coyotes. Well it paid off.
I had Joe who has the white beard set in a creek to our left. Wind was blowing right to left and was hoping he could cut off a coyote coming down wind in the creek.
Bob was about 30 yards to my left and we were watching the field and the field edge. I USED NO PREY DISTRESS SOUNDS.
I started with my PRIZE Howler made by Tony Tebbe. We waited a bit and then hit the female inv. howl on the FX3 and mixed with Tonys howler. I paused about 10 seconds and hit my howler (higher pitch) and started the pup distress on the FX3.
At that time I heard something to my right coming in through the leaves. I looked over and seen the top of his back. I picked up and turned that way. The coyote stopped at the edge of the timber (looking at the decoy) and then looked my way and he got the OH %#@%$#@ look and the AR put the WACK on him.
This is a pic of Joe (left) and Bob (right). I had to get a pic to introduce them to you all.
100_0402forphotobucket.jpg

This is a pic of Joe and I.
100_0403forphotobucket.jpg

Would like to have hit more spots but had to get back and get ready for church.

God Bless,

Song Dog

nice pics SONG DOG. I just ordered me a female invitation tape for my Johnny Stewert 612LR. Hope it works as well for me as it did for you.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back