Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunday Pic of the Day

i woke up in a panic sunday morning having forgotten to purchase or prepare any food for a long day in the woods looking for the elusive mountain merriam.

can confirm to you all the circle k gas station chargrilled cheeseburgers are terrible; rank very high as one of the worst things i've ever eaten. but, it did the trick.

IMG_5885.jpg

Last edited:
That sucks have you tried different ammo? Between nieces nephew's and my kids I'm on my 4th and never had any problems.View attachment 324679
I realized I have the rascal and not the cricket. Going to buy a cricket and turn the rascal into a book weight or something. I’ve tried 15 different ammos and ftf is over 50%

Read multiple blogs and reviews for fixes and even the guys that sent them in never really resolved the problem.

i woke up in a panic sunday morning having forgotten to purchase or prepare any food for a long day in the woods looking for the elusive mountain merriam.

can confirm to you all the circle k gas station chargrilled cheeseburgers are terrible; rank very high as one of the worst things i've ever eaten. but, it did the trick.

View attachment 324680
Any turkeys seen or heard?

Back