Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

Screenshot_20240331-191935.pngWe spotted a marmot on the hill behind our pasture, so me and my daughter made a quick Easter day stalk. It was unsuccessful, partly due to her camo, but mostly due to the turkey spooking that were also there. I had spotted a shed on the other side of our fence during the stalk with my binos. My kid went to the neighbor's to ask permission to grab it. He said she could, then she came back with three and said they were all right next to each other. I'm not a shed guy, but this was cool for her. She asked the neighbor if he wanted them, but he said she could have them.PXL_20240401_001726264~2.jpg

View attachment 321176We spotted a marmot on the hill behind our pasture, so me and my daughter made a quick Easter day stalk. It was unsuccessful, partly due to her camo, but mostly due to the turkey spooking that were also there. I had spotted a shed on the other side of our fence during the stalk with my binos. My kid went to the neighbor's to ask permission to grab it. He said she could, then she came back with three and said they were all right next to each other. I'm not a shed guy, but this was cool for her. She asked the neighbor if he wanted them, but he said she could have them.View attachment 321175
Cool dad, cool daughter and cool neighbor! Turkey have ruined many of my stalks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back