Sunday Pic of the Day

Wife ventured onto another "Jeep thing" vacation. Amazing pics!

I'm on my return flight from the big island in Kona. Great time. I'll post up a video of the collection of dives. Most notable was the Manta rays dive! Wow!

Anyhow, this is a selection of my favorite pics she's sent;. She's driven from NE U.S. area onto Sedona, Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, and many other locations. Another three weeks and if I'm lucky she'll return, yet again. 😊

Her camp setup:

18367.jpeg

Our dog (had her three months) enjoying a dog's life. I believe Grand Canyon (?).

18471.jpeg

18594.jpeg

18616.jpeg

18617.jpeg

18625.jpeg

Wife performing some humored camera fun.

18732.jpeg

18428.jpeg

18383.jpeg

@Sytes she sure makes it look like you missed out on a great trip. Sweet pics
She loves the freedom of defining each day without deliberation between another.
Her trip, her timeline, her adventure.
She has an independent streak that will pummel me if I tangle too much into her agenda. Haha!

Happy wife, happy life.

Wife ventured onto another "Jeep thing" vacation. Amazing pics!

I'm on my return flight from the big island in Kona. Great time. I'll post up a video of the collection of dives. Most notable was the Manta rays dive! Wow!

Anyhow, this is a selection of my favorite pics she's sent;. She's driven from NE U.S. area onto Sedona, Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, and many other locations. Another three weeks and if I'm lucky she'll return, yet again. 😊

Her camp setup:

View attachment 318904

Our dog (had her three months) enjoying a dog's life. I believe Grand Canyon (?).

View attachment 318905

View attachment 318906

View attachment 318907

View attachment 318908

View attachment 318909

Wife performing some humored camera fun.

View attachment 318910

View attachment 318911

View attachment 318912
People like to rag on UT, but it has some of the most picturesque landscapes on the planet. Great pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back