Sunday Pic of the Day

Loch Ness?

View attachment 318519

I guess the pic needs to be more grainy to make it believable.😂 Running with the humpbacks off the coast of Cabo.

View attachment 318520
Amazing place. Was on an extended surf trip down there about a decade ago and witnessed a swarm of hundreds of manata rays leaping out of the water for a few hours. One of the absolute coolest things ever seen.

One of my patients has been battling pancreatic cancer. His only concern in life was what would happen to his dog once he was gone. Never been married no kids and all his kin are old or not close. He was a amazing guy and his dog a english Doberman is as well trained and nice as they come. After talking with the boss (wife) and getting the green light I assured him I'd look after him when the day came. Picked Duke up this morning so far him and the other dogs are getting along well and he loves the kids.20240309_141534.jpg20240309_141833.jpg

One of my patients has been battling pancreatic cancer. His only concern in life was what would happen to his dog once he was gone. Never been married no kids and all his kin are old or not close. He was an amazing guy and his dog an english Doberman is as well trained and nice as they come. After talking with the boss (wife) and getting the green light I assured him I'd look after him when the day came. Picked Duke up this morning so far him and the other dogs are getting along well and he loves the kids.View attachment 318539View attachment 318540
Good on ya, Will.

Jewelry or not, good looking ram.
53464506411_26a0bd7887_4k.jpg

Amazing place. Was on an extended surf trip down there about a decade ago and witnessed a swarm of hundreds of manata rays leaping out of the water for a few hours. One of the absolute coolest things ever seen.
We saw a few, as well as a couple of good sized blue marlins and some sea lions. Guide said the rays come out en masse in the spring.

One of my patients has been battling pancreatic cancer. His only concern in life was what would happen to his dog once he was gone. Never been married no kids and all his kin are old or not close. He was a amazing guy and his dog a english Doberman is as well trained and nice as they come. After talking with the boss (wife) and getting the green light I assured him I'd look after him when the day came. Picked Duke up this morning so far him and the other dogs are getting along well and he loves the kids.View attachment 318539View attachment 318540
What an amazing example of humanity. Feel good stuff Will.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back