Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sunday Pic of the Day

This elk is from 2022 season, just showing some pics of the euro that demonstrate how tough these critters are. I'd like to know if that skull fracture is from a vehicle, a fight, a spill jumping a fence, etc. He was with a group of bulls and had no trouble keeping up with them and the injury seemed to be a non-issue, but I can only imagine the headache.....
IMG-1860.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgimage_50405377.JPGimage_50443777.JPG

This elk is from 2022 season, just showing some pics of the euro that demonstrate how tough these critters are. I'd like to know if that skull fracture is from a vehicle, a fight, a spill jumping a fence, etc. He was with a group of bulls and had no trouble keeping up with them and the injury seemed to be a non-issue, but I can only imagine the headache.....
View attachment 294835View attachment 294836View attachment 294837View attachment 294838
I killed a deer that was similar. I'll have to take a pic of the skull.

Nice Bull Randy.
Just never know. They sure are some tough critters.

Here is a Roosevelt spike.
Wierd

August 2015 a-8203.jpg

August 2015 a-8371.jpg

I was a little spooked when I looked up on my hike down off the mountain one night and seen about 15 dots following each other across the sky in a perfect line. I guess it was musks Satellites. Looks like streaks in the pics, but it was dots real time. View attachment 294888
First time I seen them I scared the wife and kids a little bit.

I was a little spooked when I looked up on my hike down off the mountain one night and seen about 15 dots following each other across the sky in a perfect line. I guess it was musks Satellites. Looks like streaks in the pics, but it was dots real time. View attachment 294888
Those "satellite trains" are really amazing to see. The first one that I saw had me thinking that a UFO invasion was taking place. I was very relieved that it was just Elon's stuff!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back