Sunday Pic of the Day

Probably belongs in its own thread.
Always been pleased with the reliability if our Outbacks. Current 2018 has 90k. Starting to see significant oil drop. Appears like piston rings could be the problem.😠

Welp... the Subaru jokes can stop now. Been thinking about this purchase since about 2019 and finally let myself pull the trigger. Only had her for like 36 hours and I'm already in love. It's an added bonus that the girls really love it

View attachment 290607
View attachment 290608

For the record, still very happy that we have my wife 32 mpg subaru 🤣

Time for a lift with some wheels and rims ! Nice truck , love my Tacoma

Going through a weird sleep phase and being in the bad car wreck with her momma this week didn’t help; having nightmares. One night we were up from midnight until six and then she was back up at eight and not back to sleep until around ten. Been waking up around 0400, no naps but back to bed around 1700-1800. We make the best of it.IMG_4673.jpeg

Going through a weird sleep phase and being in the bad car wreck with her momma this week didn’t help; having nightmares. One night we were up from midnight until six and then she was back up at eight and not back to sleep until around ten. Been waking up around 0400, no naps but back to bed around 1700-1800. We make the best of it.View attachment 290703
Hopefully a bump in the road.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back