Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sunday Pic of the Day

She continues to roll the pics via texts...

Sunday's passed however, wow! Enjoyable following along and figure you too might enjoy as well. It looks so amazing, it appears touched up movie enhanced special effects, however, it's simply her phone and carry camera! Enjoy.

Besides, page after page, it appears HT version of , "Sunday" is any day to share enjoyable pics.

*********"""

Text: "Moraine Lake, Banff NP"

16655.jpeg

Text: "Lake Louise, Banff NP"

16658.jpeg

Last edited:
Now if that Lamborghini had an anti vibration beer holder, I'd give you a 👍 that said, one could wear a Camelback filled with golden Coors banquet beer and all is good for a Sunday Pic of the Day. 😉
That's not a bad ideas. It does make one hell of a martini shakin not stirred of course.

Most years I start shooting these guys first week in June. This year they have been kicking my ass, but finally found a litter and getting some action. Better late than never. Might be my favorite critter to chase with a camera.
53071822016_40b5e8a18c_5k.jpg

Now if I could only get Mangelsen prices. hahaha
1690340929530.png

Most years I start shooting these guys first week in June. This year they have been kicking my ass, but finally found a litter and getting some action. Better late than never. Might be my favorite critter to chase with a camera.

View attachment 285498

You just need a fancy gallery in Jackson like he has. I went through it last fall. He has some amazing photos, but so do you.

Last edited:

View attachment 285498

Yours is the better pic IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back