Sunday Pic of the Day

Driving over to the folks place this morning, came across this scene , what happens at night when we’re asleep, called it in to the authorities and said bring a tow truck, assuming it’s a stolen joy ride !
View attachment 194885
View attachment 194886
View attachment 194888
Something similar happened at work the other week. Someone ran through a chain link fence, narrowly avoided hitting one of our buildings and jumped a curb into a dry drainage pond. Some career shithead, drunk and fleeing the cops, had been shoplifting from a nearby gas station.

20210909_190354.jpg

I don't see any blood on the rail. Someone was lucky. Unless you have any info on the accident.
I looked inside the vehicle they took the key out no blood and the way the whole right side was damaged , The passenger door wasn’t shut so they hit some other stuff somewhere else before they got there there was in the bed of the truck a trolling motor for a little boat , it made me think that they stole it for an intentional joyride , they drove through the wooden fence at that park did some cookies in the lawn. either that’s the luckiest some bitch ever or somehow they planned that or tried to execute that and did it without hurting themselves.

Something different.
51502281659_4bd5b94d9f_6k.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back