Sunday Pic of the Day

Growing-’em BIG up here in the NW , Homeowner didn’t want this tree in his yard anymore so he hired some people to come take it down, it’s a monster , tree was at least 4 stories , lotta people came out other homes to watch this one. I was working in the area so of course I had to snap a picture also cause trees that big they’re still around here but they are getting less and less. The picture doesn’t do the size of this tree justice I can’t imagine if you took a tape measure and went around the base of the tree why the actual circumference , I saw it again today , it’s still over a story tall they took the top three sections off but I have no idea how they’re going to grind that stump out of there or what there gonna do with what’s left it’s still standing a good 50 feet tall and something like 8 feet across at the base or whatever it is, ha ha ha
B321A442-CA38-406F-8C2C-12C34E637933.jpeg

You can't make this stuff up. Virgin, Utah.
Brilliant.

100% Organic
Free range and humanly harvested.

$10.00 per bundle of 5 split pieces. Twice the price of their competitors. Even with restrictions banning fires in Zion National Park, they sell out daily.
My wife made me buy firewood once. I never burnt it, went 20 feet from the campsite and found more driftwood then you could burn all summer. The firewood I bought is still wrapped in plastic in our wood pile. 6.99 for 5 pieces of soft maple about as big as your wrist. I leave it there as a reminder.

Only took my step daughter 5 weeks of being a licensed driver to hit her first deer. She's fine, the car and deer not so muchView attachment 189770View attachment 189771
Well, I can say from experience they still eat very well. Best doe I ever chewed on was hit with an F150 caliber shot at 70 mph. Surprisingly, zero meat damage too. It was a bit expensive but State Farm paid for most of it.

i'm gonna start calling fouls on this thread folks.

it ain't called "sunday and every other day pic of the day."

*sigh* these are the things randy and cornell were warning us about when we were told why we can't have nice things 'round here.
I wish you good luck getting that toothpaste back into the tube, bud!

*sigh* these are the things randy and cornell were warning us about when we were told why we can't have nice things 'round here.
,,,,,or simply babbling and not providing a picture,,,,,,rude,,,,,, ;) :D

50405582903_930f0ed028_6k.jpg

West Fork Timber Crk south slope of Snowy Mtns.JPG

How in the heck did you know this photo was taken on Thursday not Sunday and shared a week later? Look at it and enjoy ... then tell us you really care that a "rule" of timing was violated. You may or may not have misconstrued (exaggerated) the content and behavior message from administration.

View attachment 189915

How in the heck did you know this photo was taken on Thursday not Sunday and shared a week later? Look at it and enjoy ... then tell us you really care that a "rule" of timing was violated. You may or may not have misconstrued (exaggerated) the content and behavior message from administration.

without rules and those that follow them there is only chaos, anarchy, and the downfall of civilization.

the pic can be of your pinky toe if you want, taken on a Wednesday morning, but it cannot be posted until sunday.

don't make me @ Gerald and the Fin himself!

without rules and those that follow them there is only chaos, anarchy, and the downfall of civilization.

the pic can be of your pinky toe if you want, taken on a Wednesday morning, but it cannot be posted until sunday.

don't make me @ Gerald and the Fin himself!
But what if it was taken on a Sunday but didn’t have time to upload till Thursday. With your new clarification of the rules would we have to wait till the following Sunday to upload? What if we are in different time zones and I’m trying to upload at 11:45 on Sunday night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back