Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sunday Pic of the Day

Visiting the northern tip of Idaho, it’s a beautiful area.
It used to be you would get surprise Canadian roaming charges on your cell phone bill if you got too far North of Bonner's Ferry. Last time I worked up there I got a warning message and asking if I wanted to use a Canadian tower.

Last edited:
Tucannon Lakes in the Blue Mountains, SE Washington. Combined training hike and fishing stop. Left all my leader in the trees on the first back cast. So - training hike.
Before the 2013 fire season, this was a lot more timbered, now you can see the wild sheep in here.

When the new job starts, I will miss the company buying my gas to see these places in the west. For 25 years I've had the privilege of learning E. WA, Idaho, MT, and E. Oregon like it was my back yard.

IMG_2368.JPG

Last edited:
Gonna break Gerald's one pic rule this week. Another "business trip" from about 3 weeks ago. I worked in Salmon,ID and this little side trip put me home at about 3 AM. Had to be in Walla Walla the next morning.

This is why we make fun of people who say they are in shape and ready to hunt The Church. NO ONE is in shape and ready to hunt The Church.

IMG_2349.JPG

A day I won’t soon forget. The emotions I had after getting promoted to the rank of Fire Captain are tough to explain. I don’t for a second take all the credit for getting to this point. I’ve had so much help along the way. The sense of pride I feel looking at this picture almost brings me to tears. I can only pray my little girl still looks at me like this forever. I’m a blessed fella, what a great weekend.
View attachment 184500
Do you know any of the guys in San Bernardino?

Happy Father’s Day all you hoodlums.
No knocks on the door today....it is a good day.:p

This den location is working out, but I would guess they will move before I am able to get back to it.
51260044758_1eac76f40b_6k.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back