Sunday Pic of the Day

Yesterday i spread my beloved dogs ashes in her favorite place on earth and since my girls were out of town, they did the same on the west coast. Annabella loved swimming - anywhere - and in the spot here in Colorado we hiked there every summer at least once. But she also thought the ocean was just the funniest thing and used to try and jump the waves. A fitting final set of resting spots for our sweet girl

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

Should have said something. My kids could have come by and trashed the place for you!
Well hell, if that’s what you’re looking for @Salmonchaser we’re headed there in a couple weeks. Would be more than happy to drop my feral curtain climbers at your place.

I’ll even let you use promo code “Randy” for 10% off the normal rate.

Mullets not required, but is acceptable attire. Went to races last night, only 30mins from my house in the middle of western Ohio corn fields is Shadybowl Speedway, built in 1936. First time ever attending a race of any sort, I'm not a racing fan but a co-worker races and always appreciates any support he can get. Bring in a chair, cooler and whatever you want in it, made for some good people watching last night.
tempImageglvix7.jpg

tempImageeWX8dv.jpg
It was Kids night, they got to race big wheels on the track.
tempImagenLtQzL.jpg

Went to pick up my kids this morning who stayed with my mom last night. There was around 12 deer stretched from her front yard to her neighbors yard across the road including 4-5 spotted fawns. Apparently the kids had quite the show earlier watching from the front door.20230806_084933.jpg20230806_084952.jpg20230806_085612.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back