Sunday Pic of the Day

My wife and I took my daughter to see The Lion King several years ago and I really enjoyed it. I would go again.
It was a good show. If someone hasn’t been to a professional musical they owe it to themselves (and their wife and kids) it’s pretty amazing what the performers can do on stage.

Retired my 23yr old Grasshopper on Saturday and picked up a new to me (2022 used) model. Pardon the green grass guys 🤷‍♂️.
tempImagel3hi1r.jpg

And a sleeping goose. Have never seen this before, resting its head on a cattail reed, its mate is on a nest in the cattails. Walks to the mailbox are a little interesting, my dog wants to kill them!
tempImage9qbKdB.jpg

We were watching these guys for most of the afternoon yesterday across the county road at a neighbors place.
I expect to see them come through here later today or tomorrow. I hope to get some better pictures. There as a couple calves running around playing tag in the trees. It's a kick in the butt to watch them. Sorry about the long shot but it's max zoom on my cell and about 3/4 mile away.IMG_20230407_192855005.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back