Sunday Pic of the Day

Whisker biscuit is 1 step ahead of a cross bow which is one step ahead of being left handed
- 🦫

i guess if cam hanes is too chickenchit to use a biscuit than i should be too.

#alwayslearning #alwayshammering

Caught a good stringer in about an hour yesterday. Cooked two of them up for dinner…..they were the nastiest, fishiest tasting things I ever had in my life. Feed them both to the dogs and threw the others in the freezer. Never had bad tasting trout before, I must have done something wrong when cleaning them. 11EE0CDE-9BC0-4D16-9221-14D739582E74.jpeg

Caught a good stringer in about an hour yesterday. Cooked two of them up for dinner…..they were the nastiest, fishiest tasting things I ever had in my life. Feed them both to the dogs and threw the others in the freezer. Never had bad tasting trout before, I must have done something wrong when cleaning them. View attachment 266965
Look like wild ' bows, muddy bottom in lake??

Couple bulls on winter range, first one is nearly 3 miles away so sorry for pic quality but hes a monster! Look at his 2'+ dagger right eye guard and his bases on his 4th are massive. Elk are looking healthy, most deer are also in this area except this one magpies are eating on
272A0725.jpg 272A0559.jpg272A0615.jpg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back