Sunday Pic of the Day

Leopard Hound Henry last big trip into the mountains of NW Montana. He had a great day chasing/treeing squirrels, swimming in the river and lake, and eating leftovers. He died yesterday evening by my bedside, he would have been five next week. He was a amazing little hound that will be greatly missed by our family! We will hunt again!!232A307B-1E52-4073-A661-3E63AFD0D51E.jpeg3C20B020-E166-4713-B973-D4F9D17235BD.jpeg

Leopard Hound Henry last big trip into the mountains of NW Montana. He had a great day chasing/treeing squirrels, swimming in the river and lake, and eating leftovers. He died yesterday evening by my bedside, he would have been five next week. He was a amazing little hound that will be greatly missed by our family! We will hunt again!!View attachment 146114View attachment 146115

Sorry for your loss Pagosa, dogs are family plain and simple!:(

Leopard Hound Henry last big trip into the mountains of NW Montana. He had a great day chasing/treeing squirrels, swimming in the river and lake, and eating leftovers. He died yesterday evening by my bedside, he would have been five next week. He was a amazing little hound that will be greatly missed by our family! We will hunt again!!
So sorry for your loss Pagosa, it always hurts.

601nou3.jpg

My new partner in crime. Picked him up at 8 weeks and drove a few hundred miles until dark. He woke me up at 4:30 and it has started. That same day I threw out a bumper and it quickly made it's way back to me. Probably keep him.

Meet Slash. You are likely to see more pics of him in the future. ;)
50102847186_c0a0c52e5e_3k.jpg

My new partner in crime. Picked him up at 8 weeks and drove a few hundred miles until dark. He woke me up at 4:30 and it has started. That same day I threw out a bumper and it quickly made it's way back to me. Probably keep him.

Great looking pup! Looking forward to more pics and watching him progress.

Great looking pup! Hope there are many adventures in your future 🙂

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back