Sunday Pic of the Day

Waiting for the story
Just when you think it's safe to go outside...!!!!! I was over at my neighbor's shop the other day when we heard his dogs going crazy outside. I got outside before him and headed up the hill where the dogs were looking. To my horror and surprise this lion popped out of the brush and came straight for me. We saw each other at just about the same time and he froze as I dove for this sorry excuse for a weapon, (the only stick I could see.) My neighbor Itsa H. was just a bit cooler headed than I was,(perhaps because I was between him and the lion!) and caught this terrifying moment on his camera just before the cat whirled and ran back up the hill. Seconds later it was just like nothing ever happened. I'm not ashamed to say I screamed like a little girl and my legs were knocking together after that encounter. #closerthanyoueverwanttobe,#thisaintnobarncat,#IthoughtIwasagonner, Photo credit- Itsa Hoxe

Just when you think it's safe to go outside...!!!!! I was over at my neighbor's shop the other day when we heard his dogs going crazy outside. I got outside before him and headed up the hill where the dogs were looking. To my horror and surprise this lion popped out of the brush and came straight for me. We saw each other at just about the same time and he froze as I dove for this sorry excuse for a weapon, (the only stick I could see.) My neighbor Itsa H. was just a bit cooler headed than I was,(perhaps because I was between him and the lion!) and caught this terrifying moment on his camera just before the cat whirled and ran back up the hill. Seconds later it was just like nothing ever happened. I'm not ashamed to say I screamed like a little girl and my legs were knocking together after that encounter. #closerthanyoueverwanttobe,#thisaintnobarncat,#IthoughtIwasagonner, Photo credit- Itsa Hoxe
If this is a true story and that’s not a stuffed cat...
#coreaf
You just played tf out of that dude in the video who shot one with his pistol last year.

We’ve joined the RV crowd, spent December in Mexico, drifted up through Arizona, spent last night west of Vegas. Took a hike this morning, hit snow. Cat says we’re not going home to LaGrande, going to Tucson after SCI.

Attachments

• ACB51CBB-3689-46A6-AD54-AB336EBDCF6C.jpeg
    ACB51CBB-3689-46A6-AD54-AB336EBDCF6C.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 23
Back