Caribou Gear

Sunday Pic of the Day

Got this batch of euros done (elk on left is a buddies), they turned out great. I think i have perfected how to do it! Hung a few in shop, rest are in house. Real happy how new shop is starting to look. Cant wait to hear from my taxi and complete the season.
View attachment 207510View attachment 207517
That's a man room/shop right there. That's the kind of man room that can actually develop its own man-gravity and start pulling in men that are just walking innocently by. Like, "honey, I'm not sure what happened. I was on my way to buy milk and now I'm in some shop with a beer in my hand, developing a load for a .300 RUM and I don't even own a .300 RUM! What day is it?"

A2A21E12-9A45-4D1B-91C5-2670C3F76968.jpeg
One last archery sit in ND yesterday. -18 with a -36 windchill. Like clockwork, the bucks took a trail about 100 yds from the trail I was on. Had a fawn at 10 yds with no tail. Have never seen that before. Maybe it froze off earlier in the day😂 The gear was put away this am. Always a sad day.

Been on the road for a few weeks and catching up on pics.
51794397692_0f5c667d96_5k.jpg

My Sunday evening was spent looking for this guy in single digit temperatures. I'm sorta a wimp when it comes to cold, but I managed. No luck for my troubles and suffering.

It was a nice sunset, and I had a good view of the bottoms. Forgot to take a pic until the sun dropped below the ridge on the other side, however.

DSCF0047.JPG

20220102_163213.jpg

Roosevelt Road Bulls ! Apparently now that all the bulls know that hunting season is long over these bulls decided we’re just gonna walk down the side of the highway 101 along the Oregon coast and not be bothered with having a pound freaking Coast Range brush to get wherever they want to go. This is not normal Roosevelt behavior
1641235342434.jpeg
1641235373081.jpeg

I was looking through some gun stuff recently and was excited to see Benchmark Barrels announce their new sponsored shooter using one of my photos from the PRS regional finale. I had to wonder if it was the pic or the fact that he won the match that got him the sponsorship? ;)
View attachment 207576
That is the picture of concentration @fishing4sanity

Does this mean my cousin (Buffalo Creek Precision owner John Mills) is down a shooter?

That is the picture of concentration @fishing4sanity

Does this mean my cousin (Buffalo Creek Precision owner John Mills) is down a shooter?
I'm pretty sure Corson (the shooter) will still be with BCP, just using Benchmark barrel blanks now. As much as these guys shoot and as quick as they go through barrels, having a barrel sponsor is a big thing.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back