Sunday Pic of the Day

Actually I only take this camera set up on the "gentleman" hunts. Often it is way too muddy and wet. My insurance guy would ask me "how stupid are you" and then drop me.:eek:

50867588768_0ffbe20a3f_4k.jpg
[/url]
My wife bought me a pretty nice Canon like 3 years ago. Very seldom that we aren't hunting somewhere where if I drop it it's getting destroyed. So it never really leaves the house unfortunately.

One of those spots I keep meaning to go to and still have never made it. You're inspiring me to get it done sooner than later.
It’s a neat spot. No doubt your photos would be far superior to my iPhone shots. The kids had never been before and they loved it. My daughter told me, out of the blue, that if we’re ever on the run from the cops we should hide out there:
1638677460372.jpeg

Finally done with initial cleaning boil on this years batch of antler stew. Dam neighbors dog ate a antelope skull but atleast i got horns back, i will find a deadhead or a road kill to replace. The bear skull was greasier than most not sure why but looking like should turn out nice. KIMG0364.JPGThis should keep me busy a few days...lol

Finally done with initial cleaning boil on this years batch of antler stew. Dam neighbors dog ate a antelope skull but atleast i got horns back, i will find a deadhead or a road kill to replace. The bear skull was greasier than most not sure why but looking like should turn out nice. View attachment 204164This should keep me busy a few days...lol
Jesus H Christ man!!!

Finally done with initial cleaning boil on this years batch of antler stew. Dam neighbors dog ate a antelope skull but atleast i got horns back, i will find a deadhead or a road kill to replace. The bear skull was greasier than most not sure why but looking like should turn out nice. View attachment 204164This should keep me busy a few days...lol
Aren’t you missing a bison skull?

I’m doing nothing exciting today , but enjoying the Sunday pic of the day thread and sipping coffee ☕️, while listening to MILES DAVIS came across his 1960’s classic album “Sketches of Spain “while junkin at my local goodwill store yesterday , A very nice relaxing way to ease into my Sunday
1638722294961.png

And my wildlife contribution to the Sunday thread , 2 Blacktails bedded 15 yds off my back step this morning
1638722782546.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a haul....and a whole lot of head soup! from the looks of it, the whities all came from the same general area??

Aren’t you missing a bison skull?
Not missing, got a couple things at taxi also. The bison i am excited about plan my taxi has for pedestal and a euro for above my fireplace with replica horns. I should be hearing soon on official score, our tape measure says should make book but after drying never know. Been working my arse off hunting/scouting and has led to a bit of a hot streak last few years...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back