Sunday Pic of the Day

Some truly classy homes here.

@Gerald Martin, it’s turning out great. Love the accent wall and plank ceilings.

@jryoung, is that your house?! It’s like Frank Lloyd Wright meets Madonna Inn. Amazing.

@noharleyyet, that tele is stunning.

Thanks for sharing fellas.

No this was at Booker Winery in Paso Robles. This was a room down in their caves, the back wall is all expose rock underneath the vineyards.

No this was at Booker Winery in Paso Robles. This was a room down in their caves, the back wall is all expose rock underneath the vineyards.
I thought that maybe the swanky lounge area came as the requisite backdrop for the equally swanky meals you cook up and serve. Regardless, that’s a cool room.

A cool wolf pic from years ago that I forgot I had.

View attachment 181546
Alright if we’re sharing old pics of predators this is mine.
@MTGomer mentioned hawks eating cats recently.
This is a huge fear of mine because a couple years ago this bad MF landed in my backyard to feast on a deers cape that was laying in the grass.
does anyone know what kind of hawk this is?
Again, it’s a bad ass animal, but if one of these ever touches kittles they’re getting a mossberg massage.
8AA04E12-B02E-431A-B676-FEC3D3C13315.png

Supposed to be home sick but convinced Momma that what I needed was to be outdoors. To be clear, I don't drink and drive or shoot. And I NEVER drink Bud Light except out of courtesy if I'm offered. ;)

Since I'm out here picking up other people's trash, I may as well get some trigger time out of it.

IMG_2256.JPGIMG_2310.JPG

Last edited:
Alright if we’re sharing old pics of predators this is mine.
@MTGomer mentioned hawks eating cats recently.
This is a huge fear of mine because a couple years ago this bad MF landed in my backyard to feast on a deers cape that was laying in the grass.
does anyone know what kind of hawk this is?
Again, it’s a bad ass animal, but if one of these ever touches kittles they’re getting a mossberg massage.
View attachment 181549
A great horned owl just about took out one of my aunt’s little dogs once. I’d guess that’s a red-tailed hawk. They’re cool birds.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back