PEAX Equipment

Successful Idaho Wolf Hunt

IdahoDawg

Posted a thread about a backpack with which i hauled out a couple of wolf pelts and got alot of requests for pictures. There are more wolves out there than F&G would like to admit, but everybody on this forum knew that didnt they? Fortunately there are a couple less these days and i can still go get one more tag. I called mine in just howling like a wolf. My son and i practice this at home in an effort to drive his mother crazy. I did this after my friend shot his and we were standing there getting ready to skin it. we saw 16 in total.
http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/album.php?albumid=349

Awesome!!! Congrats on two fine trophies!!! Love to see the wolf kills this year; we have to do what we can while we still can do it! I plan to take at least one this year...will wait for winter though.

That is awesome and something I would like to try and squeeze in this year. Hard for a guy from the east, but worth the effort IMO.

Great work!

The only thing better than hearing about you filling 2 tags is that you filled them in 43!

Holy Moly I know some guys that would be awesome wolf hunters, I'll send them up.

P1030984.jpg

Congrats on a couple nice dogs. Would be great to read your story, and your thoughts on the post game experience with taking it through fish and game and getting it checked in after you got back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back