Stuck :/

I should of took a truck pic. I was pretty pissed off tho and had to climb on my roof to get out so I didnt get soaked. Every moo cow within a mile came over to watch the fiasco of me just burying the truck deeper. So I just grabbed my gear and started hiking without taking a pic.
Did it look like this?

20190625_135239.jpg

Nothing worse than being stuck with no help or help far off. I once got a truck stuck on the long range at my old gun club because I was a dummy. Had to call a tow truck and stay on the firing lane to make sure no one thought my truck was a new target to shoot.

Whats the story?
Headed to a spot that I always go to after work. On route I made a last second decision to hit up miller mountain instead because I was low on time. On way to miller mountain you have to cross a small creek. I've crossed this creek many times never been stuck even tho it's a really shotty crossing. Well someone else must of got stuck in it between last year and this day cause under the water were invisible ruts that were not there before and I had no chance. Hit my head off the roof because you gotta hit it with some speed and nailed the ruts and stuff flew everywhere!!! I knew I was done immediatly... lol

Reactions: LCH
Adding to the misery I was sitting on top of miller mountain glassing and watched elk walk down to water right where I was originally planning on going. Bad decision all around!

What did it take to get out? Another truck? Two trucks? Tow truck? 4x4 John Deere?
Just another truck. It's good flat ground outside the creek so they pulled me out relatively easy after digging out the hitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back