Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Stolen Deadhead, help!!!

WYelker

Someone stole this last night from our front porch. White ford or ram. Never had anything stolen before…

The head was my sons largest dead head, he is 12 found it when he was 10 or 11. Solid 5x5 has a metal band from the state of WY per dead head law.

Offering a reward if we can find it…

Stole in LAnder WY
D94FD2DD-A9CE-4F37-B418-C188865DDC39.png

Attachments

• 4E5F35F7-6FBF-46F4-A208-F63703616C7B.png
    4E5F35F7-6FBF-46F4-A208-F63703616C7B.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Send a message to Petska, they are buying antlers right now I believe. Pretty good guys, might be of some help to you if they see it.
I would also talk with other antler buyers coming through the Lander area.
People can just suck sometimes, sorry for your boy's lost deadhead.

Some people don't respect other people's boundaries or property. Sorry to hear this. A buddy of mine had a bunch of dead heads stolen out of his flower gardens out front. They weren't big by any means, but just used a decoration.

Can only imagine what kind of jackass steals a chalky little raghorn head out of somebody's yard. I've had the same thing happen. You have to keep your lawn decor minimal. I just bought some conibear traps, today and would be good to set up a trap for somebody like that. Of course, you'd likely go to jail for that.

Can only imagine what kind of jackass steals a chalky little raghorn head out of somebody's yard. I've had the same thing happen. You have to keep your lawn decor minimal. I just bought some conibear traps, today and would be good to set up a trap for somebody like that. Of course, you'd likely go to jail for that.
Conibears in town and ankle biting neighbors dogs will get you time in the slammer...it would be better to catch the guy in the act and piss pound him. Less prison time I suspect

Bummer. I’d bet the antlers were cut off and in someone’s sell pile within 10 minutes of taking them.

That's a bummer man, especially since your son found it. Ironically, I just had one stolen from the front of my house as well. Noticed it this morning. Been sitting out there for almost two years.

Conibears in town and ankle biting neighbors dogs will get you time in the slammer...it would be better to catch the guy in the act and piss pound him. Less prison time I suspect

Hell, not your fault some meth head got caught in the traps set for problem critters that have been destroying the yard. ;)

What a bunch of pukes! Thievery makes my blood boil but it really gets under my skin when they do it to kids. Never mess with kids or the elderly, such people need done away with! They should have a hunting season on thieves

Antlers and scrap metal can be sold and converted to dope pretty quick. Scum lives everywhere.

Idea - bait them? Buy an Apple AirTag. Hide it high up in the skull of another head and put the skull out where the other was. As long as that AirTag is in range of WiFi you’ll track them down. I am not condoning pulling a “Missoula.”

Back