Still packing......

IdahoBugler

I went out the last few weeks to get some pics of deer. Nothing big but cool to look at. Some big two points running around.

P1000300.jpg

Two Coyotes. I wish I had my rifle but I decided not to bring it that day. |oo
Coyote.jpg

Couple youngins' playing around.
buckfight.jpg

One buck with, one without.
P1000443.jpg

Pretty dang big two point.
P1000437.jpg

Same deer.
P1000445.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Great pics. Our whitetails down here in North Texas are about half the body size of those mulies.

noharleyyet

hey idaho

if you are in the boise area.. go out to blacks creek area.north of 84.. seen some great bucks out there last time i went out.

ID Bugler, Deer in Utah are still Packing too.... but no Pics. Some Baldies as well, but didn't find any sheds :( I was down there for 6 days and Slipped out one quick Morning with Browtine... Saw some "Moosie Bucks" ;) and a few Bulls.

huntinfool - I think this buck is young. You can tell in his face and body. Most big bucks that are on the down hill side will have the roamin nose, sway back and pot belly. Kinda like we get when we get some age. :) He is a tough one to judge though because he has a pretty big body to him. I think he's going to always be a huge 2 03 point buck.

Sageghost - I've been in that area before. There are some nice deer there.

Moosie - Atleast you got to go out and look at some deer and elk. Would you shoot this buck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back