MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Still Ok to hunt....

D

Dick Reece

Or are the females carrying pups now ? I was wondering why there's a year round season here in WV, are there so many that they
[ the state DNR]don't care whether or not you kill during the breeding season ?

PC,
If there's coyotes in the area that you hunt turkeys, I'd say kill them all. I think coyotes are major bad medicine for nesting hens and turkey poults. If shooting a wet bitch makes you uncomfortable, then back track her and dig up the den. You and your grandson go have a good hunt and bring back some stories and pictures to share.
wink.gif

Doug

You talked me into it,Doug.I'm going saturday and monday.Then the following monday,I'm gonna turkey hunt.

Thanks for the well wishes,I'm really looking forward to coyote hunting more than turkey hunting.Dylan can't go because he made 2 D's when he bought his grades home, but I do have a pic of me and him with Doe's during muzzleloader last year I'd like to post.

i have heard alot of guys say that a big yote or a pup are just as good to kill. the difference is that the pups havent killed as much game, yet. i would think the same goes with unborn pups

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back