Still Need Skulls

mdunc8

I'm still trying to track down some skulls to build up my teaching collection. I got a handful from some of the guys on here over the summer, but could still use some more. Shoot me a PM if anyone has a clean or freshly killed skull they'd like to donate. I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping.

I found the beaver skull in my freezer the other day. How do I get it to you?

If you want we can trap some beaver. I'll split the pelts w/ you if you help with the skinning and fleshing

:0

Also dunc if you want the skull off that little antelope buck my wife shot I'm sure she'd part w/ it...It's still pretty fresh and I skinned most of it. Let me know and I'll throw it in the freezer.

Randy, I'll start heading back over to town after my Beartooth trip next week. Maybe I could track you down between one of your hunts and take it off your hands. Ryan, I do need one more beaver, but I actually found a nice antelope buck while scouting a few weeks ago. I do need a doe though in case I don't have a chance to fill my tag. Let's chat when get out to start trapping.

I do need one more beaver.

More than one beaver sounds like trouble buddy!! Maybe we can go set a trap or two if I get over your way to chase some cats later this winter. It's pretty fun if you've never done it, you get to learn things about beavers you never knew before. In total seriousness, you will. :D

I'm trying to get two of each species: a male and female for animals with antlers or horns. It would be nice to have the lower jaws for each, but I'd settle for just the skull if they didn't make their way out of the woods. I have two coyotes, a fox, beaver, muskrat, black bear, and an antelope buck. I have a mule deer but only the skull. While I'm hopeful I'll be able to use my tags for a couple this year, I'm not too confident I'll have the time to track down too many critters.

I'm sure in the next few months I will get you a couple of bobcat and racoon skulls. I cant remember what I gave you last spring. Help me out. I dont want to get you 2 more of everything.

There's a badger skull on I84 by twin falls. Still attached to the badger, when I drove by this afternoon.

I have a couple weasel carcasses in the freezer from last year and trapping season starts in a couple weeks so any furbearing animal resident to my state will likely be taking up residence in my garage for a while.Minus skunks,I want to stay married.

I'm sure in the next few months I will get you a couple of bobcat and racoon skulls. I cant remember what I gave you last spring. Help me out. I dont want to get you 2 more of everything.

The only critters I have two of are coyote, muskrat, and beaver. I still need at least one of everything else. Thank ya sir.

I have a couple weasel carcasses in the freezer from last year and trapping season starts in a couple weeks so any furbearing animal resident to my state will likely be taking up residence in my garage for a while.Minus skunks,I want to stay married.

Sweet. Keep me posted. I'd be more than happy to pay you for shipping.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back