Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Stealth

KimLeeJung

Okay, I thought that I had it. Ordered a McMillan Edge stock and wanted to "cruise it in under the radar". Placed the order over my cellphone, listed a shipping address for my office, and was even going to pay for it over the next four months out of "petty cash" fund. (I own the office). McMillan needed home address to complete order, didn't think anything about it. Lo and behold, fifteen minutes ago, bill arrives to house. I'm typing this with one eye open, hopefully the other will open in a few days...

Here is hoping your wife doesn't beat your azz with the new stock when it comes in.

Good thing is if she decides to beat me with it, or insert it in my rectum, the Edge is one pound lighter than your average stock (grins).

What do you do for a living ? tell her it was a mistake and it's actually work equipment and you'll take care of it...... Remember this line, "It Wasn't me". Even if they have you buck nekid on a Camera.... "It Wasn't me". Practice that line with a little modification.... "It isn't Mine".

God Speed !!!!!

Moosie,

I make a living off of human misery, primarily divorces and DUI's.

Noharley,

Jolly Roger insignias are for butt pirates (grin).

Funny stuff. How long was the wait?? I opted to go with Stockade stocks because I did not want to wait 6 months. Although I will be lucky to get it in 3 and hopw like hell to have this new gun ready for that NM lope hunt

I was told 16-20 weeks on the wait. The build is a .300 winnie on a CZ 550, so the stock selection is REALLY limited.

Schmalts,

I just visited the Stockade stocks website. They look interesting. What model did you get and how do you like it?

I was told 16-20 weeks on the wait. The build is a .300 winnie on a CZ 550, so the stock selection is REALLY limited.

... sounds like it'll have been worth the wait.

and hopw like hell to have this new gun ready for that NM lope hunt

...what action schmalts? ...& why didn't you just buy a Montana?:D

Going low budget and using a Savage 110 with a benchmark barrel, stockade custom stock, in 7WSM

Remember this line, "It Wasn't me". Even if they have you buck nekid on a Camera.... "It Wasn't me". Practice that line with a little modification.... "It isn't Mine".

Even better, ask her who she beleives you or Her LYING EYES.

Back