Staring at the calendar...

----

What's everyone else waiting on? Montana M/S/G and Wyoming antelope should be up in the next couple weeks. I think I've got every schedule scenario lined out depending on how those drawings shake out. Just need the results so I can get my PTO lined up and start scouting.

The FWP Commission meeting is Thursday, the 12th. The last two years, bonus points started getting adjusted the following Monday and Tuesday, with official results up by Wednesday.

Last year, Idaho was early in the week following M/G/S, and Wyoming deer/prong was a few days after Idaho. Not that anyone is keeping track.

So you're thinking maybe late this week on Wyoming, Fin?

What's everyone else waiting on? Montana M/S/G and Wyoming antelope should be up in the next couple weeks. I think I've got every schedule scenario lined out depending on how those drawings shake out. Just need the results so I can get my PTO lined up and start scouting.

I'm waiting on two ~30% chances........a max point WY deer tag, and a 15 point Oregon archery elk tag. other than that six snowball's chance in hell AZ & OR longshots. If none of these come through, looks like we got some help on an OTC Colorado archery elk area.

A few week ago we had only a Sept. Co. Bear hunt planned and praying we would draw something else. Now after drawing a Idaho moose tag and my buddies picking up a elk and deer tag for the same unit in Id. we are hoping not to draw our Wyo.deer tag we put in for. At least it's only a 8% chance.

Finally got my last out of state applications submitted today. AZ sheep & deer. Since burning deer points last year I put in for Coues now. Official end of app season for me. Now can concentrate on fitness.

I think if checked MTFWP page at least 3 times in the last week, I know it's not time yet but I still check! I'm feeling lucky this year.

Waiting on Montana sheep, everything in Oregon, Wyoming deer and goat, and Kodiak bb. Should at least get deer in Oregon. Anything else would take a miracle but I been prayin. ;)

Waiting on moose sheep goat elk b and antelope. Got deer tag after a few years and elk tag so I'm feeling lucky but who knows?! Christmas in June and July

Wyoming fish and game site says Antelope and Deer results will be posted June 12th, by 10am MST. Hoping I draw my lope tag!

Good luck to all

Wyoming fish and game site says Antelope and Deer results will be posted June 12th, by 10am MST. Hoping I draw my lope tag!

Good luck to all

WooHoo!

I am fresh out of pronghorn meat; well, not fresh out, been out for a long time, given that antelope is always the first thing to get eaten at my house.

Yep, they are a full week ahead of the normal posting time. Good for the G&F and good luck to anyone awaiting the results!

A lonely week in the wyoming desert for this guy. I need to learn how to field judge antelope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back