Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

spring turkey plans?

I got lucky and drew a tag for Idaho spring turkey. My wife will do the calling while I sit in my recliner in her blind, holding a single shot 12ga Iver Johnson Champion with a Super X #6 waiting for a tom.

I will roll a Jake any day of the week with a full load of TSS at 15 yards. I’ll waste 10 bucks on a craft 6 pack, might as well sling a $10 shell.
Could not agree more. Three years ago I bought a $200 TN turkey license. Spent another $200 on food, gas, and lodging. Hiked around the woods with $500 worth of boots, gear, and camo clothes while carrying a $1300 gun. Only bird I saw the whole trip put on a show at 60 yards and I couldn’t do anything but watch because I saved $9 per shell.

Never again. I ordered two boxes of TSS on the way home. And have since shot my last four birds all inside of 30 yards 😂.

Florida finished, VA opens the 8th , MD opens the 18th, PA opens the 29th
My 2nd son's wedding mid may and then up to Vt.

Could not agree more. Three years ago I bought a $200 TN turkey license. Spent another $200 on food, gas, and lodging. Hiked around the woods with $500 worth of boots, gear, and camo clothes while carrying a $1300 gun. Only bird I saw the whole trip put on a show at 60 yards and I couldn’t do anything but watch because I saved $9 per shell.

Never again. I ordered two boxes of TSS on the way home. And have since shot my last four birds all inside of 30 yards 😂.
TSS Isn't just for long shots if they hang up but good clean head shots. My wife hate steel.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back