Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Spring Javelina

NV_ARCH3R

Putting the final items in the camp pile. Me and my brother will be heading to Arizona for the spring Javelina Archery season which opens New Years day. Weather looks to be a bit cooler than usual the first couple of days but warms up over the week. Still Beats NE Nevada in January. Couplr pf pics from past hunts

Attachments

• 100_0972.jpg
    100_0972.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 344
Good Luck

What AZ unit are you hunting?

I headed over in a couple weeks to hunt last week of archery season in 42

I am going on my first javelina hunt in a few days. I have an archery tag and will be in 18a. It has been a great way to shake the winter blues. Short drive from Vegas and a few needed days away from the office. Good luck to everyone and be safe.

We'll be hunting 18B, I think further South may be better hunting but that's far enough to drive from here, and we've always at least seen a few. More than anything its a great time of year to get outa here and wander through some different country.

That is a great time to see that country IMO. Hunted them in 35B last year and had a good time.

I helped a friend on his Coues hunt last weekend, If I go out this weekend for javelina my wife will probably change the locks on the house. I think I'll spend some quality time with her this weekend and hunt 3 or 4 days the following weekend in 20A.

This reminds me, I need to get my 2015 license and archery deer tag.

Good luck and have fun to everyone heading out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPN
Back