Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spotter questions

Mountainguide

Hello, i have always had leupold optics, binoculars, rifle scopes, and rangefinders and have always been happy with the quality of their products. I have never owned a spotting scope and was wondering if the gold ring spotters are good glass. I understand brands like Swarovski are top notch but like I said I have always had leupold and was just wondering if you guys had any input on the gold ring spotters. Thank you

I have one and kike it very much. It is not up to zeiss or swaro quality but a little better than nikon. You notice the difference at long range and high powers. It was all I could swing though, and I have really enjoyed it on vacations for viewing wildlife. It has come in handy on both pronghorn hunts for viewing game. If you are like me and hunt out west every other year or so then it will probably be all you can afford. If you will be hunting every year and multiple weeks I would spend the money on better glass.

That being said, I have heard others say save the money and spend it on a upgrading your scope and/or binoculars. I think that is pretty good advise.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back