Sportsmans Party

MTELKHUNTER

Mabe its time to start a new Party. The Montana Republicans do not support The sportsman of Montana, And when Baucus votes from gun control. We need to come up with are own political Party. The Dems at the state leval seem to be on are side. myself I will never vote for another republican again . Mybe we could call are new party the Sportmen.

I agree. MT repubs have shown no mercy in screwing sportsmen at every chance. Of course, the Dems can only be trusted as long as Montana could easily go all red. No dependable allies on either side.

I've said for a long time that this country will not change for the better until we have a viable third party that has a decent chance of getting candidates elected. As long as this major two party system continues to exist we are screwed!

democrats may be better on sportsman issues, but can't be trusted on healthcare, the economy, security, or just about any issue outside above the state level. with a two party system, the losing party leaves 47-49% of the population upset with the results...the problem with a 3 party system is that the winner could take 34% of the vote leaving 66% of the population pissed off. i'll keep voting republican and do what i can to oppose their stance on sportsman issues...

Love the third party. Ross Perot in 92 gave us Clinton and Ralph Nader in 2000 swung FL to GW. Cuts both ways but it would keep the "official" parties aware we as voters have options.

Here in Utah we are the reddest of red states and we have SFW running our wildlife issues. I hope MT can keep a viable two party system.

Back